The aim of the Association is to work for the education of adults, including in particular:
- Shaping attitudes open to knowledge and innovation.
- Dissemination of modern information technologies.
- Facilitating the flow of information about the latest developments in science and technology applicable to adult continuing education.
- Consolidating the awareness of cultural heritage and drawing on it for contemporary solutions.
- Supporting local initiatives consistent with the goals of the Association.
- Creating conditions conducive to breaking geographic, administrative and generational boundaries.
- Facilitating the establishment of partner contacts.
- Popularization of environmental issues and environmental protection.
- Popularizing the principles of broadly understood social security among adults.